The number of hours increase proportionally to age of the children.
Like any professional ballet school, children attends ballet, contemporary dance, character dance and repertory.
Evaluation of physical capabilities
Auditions Level I, Level II
Bar and waist exercises
Auditions Level III si IV
Bar, waist, jumps and pointe exercises
- A true lady of Romanian ballet pedagocy, Mrs. Anca Mandrescu is a teacher at the Choreography High School “Floria Capsali” in Bucharest since 1971 and up to the present where, besides the daily work with the children she also deals with the coordination of the major activity of the high school, being head of department.
- Graduate of the Choregraphy High School of Bucharest in 1970, she got her diploma of ballet teacher in 1977 at the Academical Choregraphy High School in Moscow in the methodology of teaching classical ballet and character dance.
- In 1984 she gets her bachelor’s degree at the Institute of Fine Arts “N. Grigorescu” in Bucharest in the History and Theory of Art, and then the master’s degree and doctorship at the National University of Theatre and Film I.L.Caragiale Bucharest.
- She collaborated with the National Romanian Television, being a commentator for the show “Lumea dansului” (The world of dance), she was invited as teacher at Conservatori Superior de Dansa Barcelona, Associazione Insegnanti Danza Accademica Milano;
- She is a member of the National Committee for Curriculum and Vocational Preuniversity Education (choregraphy);
- 2008-2010 lecturer at Ovidiu University Constanta;
- 1990-2006 lecturer- associate professor at the University of Theatre and Film Bucharest – section choregraphy;
- She has published many speciality essays among which “Anatomia conceptuala a dansului” ( The Conceputal anatomy of dance) , “Tehnica dansului clasic intre traditie si inovatie” ( The technique of classical dance between tradition and innovation) , etc.
- Mrs. Lorelei Bari is a dancer and teacher whose long experience has turned to account in remarkable results.
- She attended for nine years the Bucharest High School of Choregraphy, Romania, where she studied subjects such as classical dance, pas de deux, character dance, romanian dance, modern dance, history of ballet, piano, the art of the actor. Upon graduating she continued her professional development and completion on the National Opera stage, in Bucharest and other theatres in the country and abroad.
- From the begining of her career she discovered the bend for and abilities towards pedagogy which she cultivated in the activity she had in the ballet companies she worked in, as well as in the schools where she taught ballet courses. When she founded her own ballet school ,she conceived an own program and teaching method with the purpose of forming dancers with a multiple professional training, well consolidated.
- Her method , which is based on the Vaganova one, is adapted to each group of age and individual particularities of the children she is forming. Her communication abilities, adapting to the mental and emotional level of her students, as well as the capacity to stimulate their interest for dance have been the main ways to reach the expected results: recognition on national and international level , awards obtained at prestigious contests such as YAGP; Tanzolymp-Berlin; Valentina Kozlova International Ballet Competition, New YorkConcours Odyssee France Lyon; Young Stars Ballet Competition, Cluj-Napoca, Romania; Livorno in Danza; World Ballet Competition Open, Sibiu, Romania; Dance World Cup, Brighton si Portugalia; Dance Star, Croatia.
- The good training of her students gave them the opportunity to gain full scholarships at Kozlova Ballet Academy, New York, Ballet Academy at Vienna State Opera, or scholarships at the stages organized by Joffrey Ballet School, USA, Staatliche Balletschule Berlin, Russian Ballet College, Summer School Sorrento Campus or National Conservatory Dance School Lisbon, Portugal. More than that, some students have been accepted to compete their studies in the highest standard schools : Bolshoi Academy, Moscow, Staatliche Balletschule, Berlin, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Danse de Marseille, Zurich Ballet Academy.
- The consistency by which she followed her pedagocy and artistic purposes has always been stimulated by a creative spirit and her capacity of being analythical and critic gave her the posibility to perfect invariable her methods of work.
- She has graduated the Choregraphy High School of Bucharest;
- Also graduated the Conservatory Ciprian Porumbescu;
- Since the graduation of the faculty an up to the present she has been a teacher at the the Choregraphy High School "Floria Capsali" in Bucharest;
- During her career she has prepared many students who have obtained awards at National Olympics and at international contests ;
- Since 2011 she has been collaborating with Studio Dance La Sylphide.
- Graduated Choregraphy High „George Enescu”- promotion 1978.
- Just after graduation she leaves for Constanta, along with the Maestro Oleg Danovschi and becomes a founding member of the Ballet Theatre ,,Oleg Danovschi’. Prim-ballerina from the begining, along her career she has a rich repertoire , with impressive titles :Carmen; The Miraculous Mandarin; Swan Lake ( Odette-Odille ); Nutcracker ( Sugar Plum Fairy, Arabian dance ); Sleeping Beauty ( Carabosse ); Giselle ( Myrtha ); Shehrazada (Zobeida ); Spartacus ( Aegina ); Abraxas (Mephistophella); Cinderella ( Zana); Salomeea; Les Sylphides ; etc.
- She tours in the whole world and lives unforgetable experiences in: Siria, Italy, Germany, USA, Netherland, Belgium, Austria, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Turkey, Bulgaria, Taiwan, China, etc.
- Besides the person who ,,raised her, formed her and created her” (Oleg Danovschi) she has collaborated with recognized maestros and choregraphers : Harald Wandke, Dietmar Seyffert, Galina Safronova, Inge-Berg Peters, Utte Mittreuter, Constantin Russu, Ioan Tugearu, Miriam Raducanu, Calin Hantiu, Adina Cezar, etc.
- Between 1998 – 2000 she attends the classes of UNATC "I.L. Caragiale" Bucharest, Choregraphyphy and dances in the productions "Anotimpuri" (Seasons), "Miss Prophana" si "Schite pentru o serbare de iarna" (Drafts for a winter celebration) of the Ballet Company Orion - choregrapher and art director Serghiu Anghel, but also in movies: „Apa plata” (Still water), „Copii de export”(Export children)- at festival „CineMaIubit” UNATC
- During 1999 - 2008 she developes her career as ballerina, dance instructor or choregrapher in theater productions, shows or dance groups
- During 1998 - 2013 she gives , at the same time, a great importance to the superior training for her major but also to pedagocy, having a bachelor’s degree in law, a masters’ degree in criminal sciences/ criminalistics and graduated the psihopedagocy module
- She is a proficent user of English and French and independent user in Italian
- Since 2013 she is a modern dance and classical teacher at Studio Dance La Sylphide
EDUCATION ● Graduated The George Enescu Choreography High-School, in 1977 ● Bachelors in Classical Dance Pedagogy at the Association Francaise des maitres de danse Classique France ● Certificate of writing and movement in classical dance “Pierre Conte” PROJECTS ● Founding member, choreographer and dancer of the french contemporary, neoclassical and classical dance company, “Les Elans” Paris
CREATION AND COLLABORATION ●Has worked with extraordinary maestros and choreographers like Julamay Scott, A. Muntaghirov, M. Tchoupakov, P. Boos, etc. ●Has created choreographies for ballet galas, tv shows and theatre plays.
LANGUAGES ●Romanian, English, French
The results of academic program La Sylphide 2012-2015
Numerous awards at national and international level
Diana Andreea Ionita
at 10 years was accepted on full scholarship Balletschule Staatliche Berlin
at 11 years received full scholarship at the Academy of Ballet of the Vienna State Opera
at 12 years she was accepted at the Academy of Ballet of the Vienna State Opera
at 12 years she was accepted at the Zurich Ballet Academy
at 12 years was accepted at the Academy of Ballet of the Vienna State Opera
Beatrice Ana Bodea
at 13, he was accepted at: Moscow Bolshoi Academy, Berlin Staatliche Balletschule Ecole Nationale Superieure and dance Marseille
Ruxandra Maria Bodea
at 15, he was accepted at the University of Music and Ballet Munich and received scholarships Joffrey Ballet Chicago and Kozlova Academy Ballet Academy, New York
at 15, he was accepted at the Royal Ballet School Birmingham
at 18, was accepted at the Royal Ballet Academy London