children from 2½ years to 4 years
It is structured so that helps children develop physical coordination, spatial orientation, sensory development, creativity and self-expression, individual to work with a partner or as a group. The strength of the system is that learning is done through dance, agreeably and fun.
children of 4-5 years
Created especially for children 4 -5 years with a schedule containing age-appropriate exercises specifically designed for the easy names and specific music help children to form musical education, learning and discipline much needed space for a harmonious and an elegant outfit.
children of 5-6 years
We continue on the same line exercises for muscle strengthening exercises for adding lengthening tendons, everything Of course, appropriate to their age and ability to concentrate.
Children between 6 and 7 years
Children grow, so the exercises became more complicated, combining floor exercises with exercises containing jumps, half-point lifting, small pirouettes and exercises in pairs.
Seniors and seniors preparatory
Children between 7 and 9 years
To the Previous Course program is added muscle exercises that prepare the body to study classical dance, teaching the basics of exercise at the bar, with notions of en dehors and additional exercises for creativity development.
Modern and Contemporary Dance
Course designed for children who want dynamic movements without the rigors of classical dance, which enable children to express themselves freely. The program combines elasticity and muscle movements to develop the steps of jazz, street dance, hip-hop, etc.
- Graduated Choregraphy High „George Enescu”- promotion 1978.
- Just after graduation she leaves for Constanta, along with the Maestro Oleg Danovschi and becomes a founding member of the Ballet Theatre ,,Oleg Danovschi’. Prim-ballerina from the begining, along her career she has a rich repertoire , with impressive titles :Carmen; The Miraculous Mandarin; Swan Lake ( Odette-Odille ); Nutcracker ( Sugar Plum Fairy, Arabian dance ); Sleeping Beauty ( Carabosse ); Giselle ( Myrtha ); Shehrazada (Zobeida ); Spartacus ( Aegina ); Abraxas (Mephistophella); Cinderella ( Zana); Salomeea; Les Sylphides ; etc.
- She tours in the whole world and lives unforgetable experiences in: Siria, Italy, Germany, USA, Netherland, Belgium, Austria, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Turkey, Bulgaria, Taiwan, China, etc.
- Besides the person who ,,raised her, formed her and created her” (Oleg Danovschi) she has collaborated with recognized maestros and choregraphers : Harald Wandke, Dietmar Seyffert, Galina Safronova, Inge-Berg Peters, Utte Mittreuter, Constantin Russu, Ioan Tugearu, Miriam Raducanu, Calin Hantiu, Adina Cezar, etc.
- Born on the 24th of September, 1964, in Bucharest, Romania;
- She graduated the "George Enescu" Arts College of Bucharest, the Choreography Section;
- From September 1983 to 1992 she was an employee of the Romanian National Opera;
- From 1990 to 1992 she was an employee of the "Orion" contemporary dancing company, the first contemporary dancing company after the Revolution;
- From 1992 to 2006 she was an employee of the Romanian National Opera;
- Since 2006 she has been an employee of the "La Sylphide" Dance Studio;
- 1st place - 1980 - "The Millennium Column";
- 2nd place - 1981 - Contemporary Dancing - "The National Ballet Olympics";
- 2nd place - 1982 - Contemporary Dancing - "The National Ballet Olympics";
- Diploma - 1983 - Contemporary Dancing - "The National Ballet Olympics";
- Mrs. Lorelei Bari is a dancer and teacher whose long experience has turned to account in remarkable results.
- She attended for nine years the Bucharest High School of Choregraphy, Romania, where she studied subjects such as classical dance, pas de deux, character dance, romanian dance, modern dance, history of ballet, piano, the art of the actor. Upon graduating she continued her professional development and completion on the National Opera stage, in Bucharest and other theatres in the country and abroad.
- From the begining of her career she discovered the bend for and abilities towards pedagogy which she cultivated in the activity she had in the ballet companies she worked in, as well as in the schools where she taught ballet courses. When she founded her own ballet school ,she conceived an own program and teaching method with the purpose of forming dancers with a multiple professional training, well consolidated.
- Her method , which is based on the Vaganova one, is adapted to each group of age and individual particularities of the children she is forming. Her communication abilities, adapting to the mental and emotional level of her students, as well as the capacity to stimulate their interest for dance have been the main ways to reach the expected results: recognition on national and international level , awards obtained at prestigious contests such as YAGP; Tanzolymp-Berlin; Valentina Kozlova International Ballet Competition, New YorkConcours Odyssee France Lyon; Young Stars Ballet Competition, Cluj-Napoca, Romania; Livorno in Danza; World Ballet Competition Open, Sibiu, Romania; Dance World Cup, Brighton si Portugalia; Dance Star, Croatia.
- The good training of her students gave them the opportunity to gain full scholarships at Kozlova Ballet Academy, New York, Ballet Academy at Vienna State Opera, or scholarships at the stages organized by Joffrey Ballet School, USA, Staatliche Balletschule Berlin, Russian Ballet College, Summer School Sorrento Campus or National Conservatory Dance School Lisbon, Portugal. More than that, some students have been accepted to compete their studies in the highest standard schools : Bolshoi Academy, Moscow, Staatliche Balletschule, Berlin, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Danse de Marseille, Zurich Ballet Academy.
- The consistency by which she followed her pedagocy and artistic purposes has always been stimulated by a creative spirit and her capacity of being analythical and critic gave her the posibility to perfect invariable her methods of work.
- Born on June, 4th 1979, Bucharest
- In 1997 has graduated the Choreography School “Floria Capsali” Bucharest, in the class conducted by Anca Tudor
- Since 1998 she has been employed by the Romanian Opera House Bucharest, and she performed in the ballet shows “Bayadera”, “Romeo and Juliet”, “Casanova”, “Paquita”, “The Nuts Cracker”, etc.
- In 2008 she was licensed in choreography by the University of Sciences and Arts Gh. Cristea, choreography section.
- She toured in Netherlands, Italy, Germany, America, etc
- Between 1998 – 2000 she attends the classes of UNATC "I.L. Caragiale" Bucharest, Choregraphyphy and dances in the productions "Anotimpuri" (Seasons), "Miss Prophana" si "Schite pentru o serbare de iarna" (Drafts for a winter celebration) of the Ballet Company Orion - choregrapher and art director Serghiu Anghel, but also in movies: „Apa plata” (Still water), „Copii de export”(Export children)- at festival „CineMaIubit” UNATC
- During 1999 - 2008 she developes her career as ballerina, dance instructor or choregrapher in theater productions, shows or dance groups
- During 1998 - 2013 she gives , at the same time, a great importance to the superior training for her major but also to pedagocy, having a bachelor’s degree in law, a masters’ degree in criminal sciences/ criminalistics and graduated the psihopedagocy module
- She is a proficent user of English and French and independent user in Italian
- Since 2013 she is a modern dance and classical teacher at Studio Dance La Sylphide
- Graduate of the Choregraphyphy High School of Bucharest promotion 1989.
- Since 1989 she is an employee of the Bucharest National Opera, where in 1992 she becomes a soloist
- As a soloist she dances in ballets such as: “Swan Lake”, “Sleeping Beauty”, “”Giselle”, “La fille mal gardee”, “Chopiniana”.
- As a prima ballerina she acts as Swanilda from “Coppelia”, Fleur de Lys in “Notre Dame de Paris” and Masa “The nutcracker”.
- Tours: Germany, Austria, Netherland, Spain, Turkey, Italy, Greece.